10) Where is the local authority’s local offer published?

The Children and Families Act places a duty on every local authority to publish a local offer, setting out in one place information on the provision they expect to be available in their area for children and young people from 0-25 years who have SEN and Disabilities.

To find the local offer, please visit: www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/SEND

Back to Queens' Federation SEND Information Report

Website Design: Motivated Design Ltd - powered by CMSMS