8) Which support services are available for the parents of pupils with SEND?

Should you wish to discuss your child’s needs, please contact the class teacher in the first instance.

We have a Deputy Headteacher with responsibility for Inclusion at both schools who can be contacted via the school offices.

The Parent Partnership Service offers impartial and confidential information, advice and support to parents and carers who have a child or young person with special educational needs or a disability or have concerns that their child has special educational needs. Please email pps@cambridgeshire.gov.uk or telephone: 01223 699214 for further information.

Back to Queens' Federation SEND Information Report                                                 Next Question

Website Design: Motivated Design Ltd - powered by CMSMS